Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Countdown Quilt, Windows and Easter baskets

I have the quilt top finished and tonight I will baste the behemoth.  That will leave Wednesday and Thursday to quilt it, Friday and Saturday to bind it.  I'm not looking forward to basting, but I'm pretty excited to bind it.  I love that blind stitch!  I'm actually a bit giddy in anticipation!

I finally bought the fabric for the windows.  Man, decorating fabric is pricey.  I hope I do it justice!

And since I already have more than I need on my plate of things to accomplish before we leave for Phoenix, I bought fabric to make the kids Easter baskets!  Oops, I just remembered that I have fabric to make three skirts for the girls and an apron and potholders for Mom's birthday.  Good thing I thrive on deadlines!

No comments: