Thursday, March 5, 2009

SATISFACTION IN A JOB WELL DONE

It's been so long since I could post anything.  I have been nearly completely consumed with curriculum!  It is most likely at this point, although there is still a small chance that it won't go through at the last moment, that we are off to Germany July 1st.  Since it will take so long for our shipment to arrive and I don't have any idea how easy it might be to order our curriculum from there, I have been working every spare moment to put together and order our entire next year so that I can take it with us.  Finally, I am done!  So here's the line-up:

Kaden
HWT 4 (NOW), WWE 2 AND CW PRIMER (NEXT) 
FLL3 (NOW), FLL4 OR LATIN (NEXT)
SAXON 3 (NOW), SINGAPORE 3 AND SAXON 5/4 (NEXT)
BJU READING 3 (NOW), D'AULAIRES GREEK MYTHS (NEXT)
ALL ABOUT SPELLING 1/2 AND WORDLY WISE 2 (NOW), AAS 3/4 AND WW3 (NEXT)

Chloe
HWT 3 (NOW), HWT 4 AND WWE 1 (NEXT)
SAXON 2 (NOW), SINGAPORE 2 AND SAXON 3 (NEXT)
READING ALOUD (NOW), ALL ABOUT SPELLING 1/2 AND BJU READING 3 (NEXT)

Sam
READING LESSON (NOW), YOUNG READERS BIBLE (NEXT)
RIGHT START MATH A (NOW), SAXON 1 AND SINGAPORE 1 (NEXT)
HWT K (FALL), HWT 1 AND 2 (NEXT)
DEL 1-4 & CLICK-N-READ (NOW)

History
SOTW 2 (NOW), SOTW 3 AND AMERICAN HISTORY (NEXT)
GEOGRAPHY SONGS

Science
RSFK PRE-CHEMISTRY
LET'S READ & FIND OUT READERS
MPH SCIENCE 3
NATURE STUDIES
HOME SCIENCE ADVENTURES (BIRDS, MAGNETS AND ASTRONOMY)

I have bought a huge number of American history books to take with us and so I still have some planning to do with those.  I am really looking forward to these studies.  There are so many excellent books available for their level!  I have also bought three boxes full of chapter books to take with us for these voracious readers we are raising.  It's going to be like Christmas when we open these boxes in our new home!  I am so grateful that we had the funds available to purchase everything we needed and wanted.  It is a blessing indeed to have it all on-hand and ready to go.  And if we end up state-side after all, I can really enjoy my summer break!

No comments: