Thursday, January 1, 2009

An Opportunity Arises from Disappointment, or That's Life

I was so looking forward to buying Becky Higgin's Project 365 to chronicle our year with ease. It was not to be!  It sold out in under two hours (happy Becky, sad me)!  I was bummed!  But, lemonade from lemons, right?  Why throw out the concept just because I can't have BH's incredible kit?  I can scrapbook without a kit.  I can keep it simple.  I can take 365 photos and jot a note.  I can do it myself... words oft spoken by Miss Abby, who knows a thing or two about life, even at three!  I brushed off my disappointment and ran to capture some photos. Happy New Year!  Happy new attitude!  Here we are, off to a good start:

Short road trip up to Bandera, TX, to buy candy from the General Store.  Had ourselves a little shoot out just for kicks.  Pop quiz:  Which kid is more dangerous?

Feel the love.... mmmmm....

No comments: