Friday, January 2, 2009

this year...


This year...
  • I will enjoy my children.  They are, after all, only young once.
  • I will remember to encourage effort, to require effort and to reward effort.  Natural ability, or inability, is only the starting point and not the deciding factor.
  • I will embrace imperfection and see room for improvement and valuable lessons learned.  I will not avoid the untried, the difficult, or the messy.
  • I will love my husband and be his helper.  I am so grateful for him.
  • I will train my children.  I will train my children.  I will train my children.
  • I will have high ideals and low expectations.  
  • I will delight in the Lord and I will pray.  I am His very own.
  • I will do it with a smile, whatever it is.  This one is not for wimps.
  • I will count my blessings.  I will rejoice.

No comments: