- I will enjoy my children. They are, after all, only young once.
- I will remember to encourage effort, to require effort and to reward effort. Natural ability, or inability, is only the starting point and not the deciding factor.
- I will embrace imperfection and see room for improvement and valuable lessons learned. I will not avoid the untried, the difficult, or the messy.
- I will love my husband and be his helper. I am so grateful for him.
- I will train my children. I will train my children. I will train my children.
- I will have high ideals and low expectations.
- I will delight in the Lord and I will pray. I am His very own.
- I will do it with a smile, whatever it is. This one is not for wimps.
- I will count my blessings. I will rejoice.